Monday 16 July 2012

Okay, i know its been a while since i posted something but i've not really been in the MOOD to write anything. Today, however is different.

Through being  SAD and lonely, I found COMFORT. In myself. Its like, every time i'm down, i'm crying or when i just feel LOST, i'm comforted by the thought that i'm all ALONE. Its a scary thought but yet, its soothing. Recently, i have been a little bit lost and i ADMIT that my heart has sunken DEEPER than normal but it was during this phase that i found the TRUTH about me. I'm not a HAPPY girl. Not even close. Parts of my LIFE have been a wreck and yes, it does suck. I look on the BRIGHT side, thinking that after a rain there will be a rainbow but it doesn't help. Does it make me FEEL better? No.

What i'm implying is that its OKAY to be sad. Be whatever YOU feel like, Let it out. Who CARES what will happen next. You have to think about that poor HEART of yours. On some days, it wants to let every single thing out and on other days, it JUST wants peace and serenity. We are human beings, we have emotions. We cannot TREAT ourselves like robots. That is not how LIFE works. Life is about having feelings, having EXPERIENCES, gaining opportunities,TAKING chances. We cannot achieve all of this if we don't handle OURSELVES properly.

So remember that we can feel done. No one is stopping us. That's all i have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment